Connecting Mind, Body and Cosmos
with Universal Healing Tao Instructors, Minke de Vos & David Gyurkovics
May 8 - 11 at Ancient Spirals (15 minutes outside of Saskatoon)
Celebrate your Inner Life with the transcending power and joy of spiritual practice!
Transform your bodymind with Meditation, Qigong.
Experience your vital energy balancing through a wide range of postures and movements.
Bone Toning Qigong & Unwinding
Thursday May 8, 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Practice Bone Marrow Nei Kung, Iron Shirt Qigong and Wu Wei Qigong to:
• Penetrate chi and sound vibration into your bones to build internal power and rooting.
• Empower your Yoga postures with heightened awareness of our heaven-earth alignment
• Release internal knots with Unwinding, spontaneous movement. Wu Wei means "effortless effort"
• Allow the wisdom of energy to work its magic on you!
Sound Healing with Tibetan bowls, chimes, percussion and other acoustic instruments by David Gyurkovics.
Retreat begins 5 pm Friday,May 9 and goes to 5 pm Sunday, May 11
This Integral Qigong form creates an opportunity to:
* relax and open to your natural state of being
* get in touch with your “Abdominal Brain”, gut intuition, awareness mind
* communicate with the source of your emotions and virtues
* replenish and nourish mental functions in the “Brain Mind” with creative energy
* download high frequency energy from the planets into the brain and organs
* receive guidance from your wise and compassionate “Heart Mind”
* balance and unify head, heart and abdomen with“Three Minds into One Mind” Meditation
*expand and centre your quantum consciousness
Some benefits include:
* calms nervous system, strengthens mental focus, opens energy pathways
* balances the emotions and the left and right brain
* tuning into your higher guidance for nourishment, happiness and harmony
Qigong teaches us to stay centred and divinely connected as we move through life.
Tan Tien Qigong
To prevent becoming ‘spacey”, we will practice Tan Tien Qigong to anchor ourselves to our core power
and the earth. “The deeper we go, the higher we can rise”.
By breathing deeply, toning the pelvic floor and building core compression, our internal power opens the body/mind.Playful shamanic animal forms will strengthen different areas of the body.
Come alive with dragon and tiger breath!
Tao Energy Basics
We will continue to deepen our practice of chi cultivation with:
• Inner Smile Meditation transforms the emotions through loving acceptance.
• Microcosmic Orbit circulates and generates chithrough major energy pathways.
• Chi Self-Massage stimulates chi and blood circulation to rejuvenate the body.
• Six Healing Sounds releases stress, toxins and imbalanced chi out of the organs.
• Qigong (Chi Kung) directs chi through powerful breathing and flowing gestures.
Credits for Chi Nei Tsang
and Healing Tao
Qigong Credits for Acupuncture students.
Thursday - evening Qigong and Sound Healing
Friday - Individual and Group Intention, Grounding
Saturday - Opening the Flow, Aligning the Form
Sunday - Empowering your Life with Wisdom Qigong
|7 am - Meditation & Chi Self Massage
|8:45 ~ Breakfast
|10 - Dialogue
|11 - Tao Yoga and Qigong
|12:30 pm ~ Lunch
|3 - Wisdom Qigong
|4:30 - Break
|5 - Meditation & Healing Sounds
|6 ~ Dinner
|7:30 - 9 - Bone Breathing & Unwinding, Sound Healing
Thursday evening only: $25, $20 seniors, students, and retreat participants
$425 for Fri eve, Sat. & Sun., including Lodging and Meals, plus GST
$385 for students, seniors and single moms, plus GST
$25 Discount for early registration before April 25
Meals are vegetarian and made with love by Dave Gyurkovics, an expert in cooking for retreats.
We will start the retreat with dinner on Friday and end the retreat before dinner on Sunday.
Bring: yoga mats
Location: Ancient Spirals, Just 15 minutes south of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Register with Linda:
home: (306) 652-3878
cell: (306) 281-9736
Please send a cheque to (written to Minke de Vos) to:
136 - 7th St. East
Or pay online to Minke's PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send funds by INTERAC etransfer to email@example.com
Minke de Vos teaches spiritual embodiment at Silent Ground Retreats, and is known as a top teacher of Qigong, self-healing and Kundalini Development. She has worked along side of Taoist Master Mantak Chia for over 25 years. She inspires practitioners of all levels to live with loving presence. Author of "Heart Qigong", CDs & DVDs for home practice.
David Gyurkovics Universal Tao Instructor, has studied and practiced Taoist internal arts for 18 years and has been teaching for 10 years. He is a practitioner of Medical Qigong and Acutonics Sound Healing. He teaches people how to breathe as the basis for healthy living.
"Minke de Vos is one of my favorite teachers
in the Taoist Arts. The work she teaches is easy to grasp and, at the
same time, one would never reach the limit of its potential. An unappreciated
aspect of all healing is whether one has the vitality or simply the energy
to heal. At that level, the Taoist work addresses that foundational aspect
to connecting with life's source of energy and power." John Tjenos,
"People do not need experience with meditation
or yoga. The Inner Smile will take them gently inside and the Chi Kung
will move and loosen their bodyminds and open them to a new energy. I
believe that when we cultivate our primal creative energy together we
have the potential to create deeper connections with ourselves, our loved
ones and our community."
Minke de Vos
Summer Retreat | Feminine Treasures | Heart
Back to Top | Retreat Information | Tao Tools | Healing
Love | Schedule | History
New Website! For more info and store see femininetreasures.com